We have two spaces in our office that would be perfect for displaying some beautiful quilts - we envision a big one here (roughly 65" x 55"):
and two smaller ones here (approx. 36" x 36" each):
Pretty blah spaces right now, don't you think?
We'd love to hang some wonderful handmade creations in these spots and banish the blah! We are looking for some quilts that follow the spirit of our slogan, "Where Creativity Meets Color". We'd also like them to include some of our signature pistachio green (Pantone #360, to be precise). If you think you have a quilt that you've already made, or design idea that would banish the blah, then keep reading!
1. We are in need of three quilts - one quilt approximately 65" x 55", and a pair of 36" x 36" quilts.
2. Quilts must be colorful and creative, should contain some of our signature pistachio green, and must be in new condition.
3. Quilts must be pieced and finished by you - they can be machine-quilted by someone else.
- If you feel that you have an already completed quilt that meets the criteria, please send pictures to email@example.com - we need full length shots and close-up shots.
- If you do not have a completed quilt but have a design in mind, please don't start making it! We will give you ample time to construct it if it is chosen. Instead, send sketches of the design concept, fabric samples, and pictures of or links to other quilts you have made to:
P.O. Box 410
Elkhorn, WI 53121
4. Submissions must be received in our office or via email no later than 7/22/2013 at 5 pm Eastern.
5. Submissions will be reviewed by Arrow staff, and winning submitters will be notified by 8/8/2013.
6. Receipt of Quilts:
- If your premade quilt is chosen, you will have 14 days to send it to us here at Arrow. If the quilt is not received within 14 days, or if once received the quilt is found to have been misrepresented in photos, Arrow reserves the right to reject it and choose another submission.
- If your quilt design is chosen, you will have approximately two months (until 10/8/13) to complete it and send it in to us here at Arrow. If the quilt is received and Arrow feels that the skill level of the quilter was misrepresented and the quilt does not meet Arrow's standards, then Arrow will have the right to reject it and choose another submission.
7. Prizes: Once the quilts have been received AND accepted, the submitters will get to choose an Arrow or Kangaroo cabinet based on the size of the quilt submitted.
- Large quilt: Any Arrow or Kangaroo cabinet that has an MSRP of 699.99 or less, or 699.99 off the MSRP of any Arrow/Kangaroo cabinet.
- Small quilt: Any Arrow or Kangaroo cabinet that has an MSRP of 599.99 or less, or 599.99 off the MSRP of any Arrow/Kangaroo cabinet.
8. Contest open to residents of the U.S. and Canada.