It's National Craft Month, so we're having a different contest every week in March! This week, it's our "Make Over A Dish Towel" contest! Find a cute dishtowel or tea towel, and turn it into something fun, or functional, or both! We know how creative you all are! Once it's complete, send us in a photo, we'll post them here on the blog, and then we'll choose a winner! What will the winner get? How about our awesome rolling tote?
1. Make something out of a dishtowel!
2. This must be a project made especially for this contest.
3. Take a picture of it, and email it to email@example.com by Tuesday, March 20th at 3 pm Eastern time.
4. The entries will be posted in a slideshow on the Arrow blog.
5. The projects will be voted on by Arrow staff, and the project with the most votes wins!
That's it - easy peasy! If you have any questions, please email Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org!