Back in the day, everyone carried a handkerchief. Some were pretty, some were plain, and some were so fancy we could never imagine anyone actually wanting to use them. Now it seems that every thrift store and antique store has a huge stack of them for sale, and they're a bargain (as long as you stay away from those collectible ones)!
Here are the rules:
1. Make something out of a hankie (or two)
2. This must be a project made especially for this contest.
3. Take a picture of it, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, March 27th at 3 pm Eastern time.
4. The entries will be posted in a slideshow on the Arrow blog.
5. The projects will be voted on by Arrow staff, and the project with the most votes wins!
Put those creative thinking caps on everyone, we're sure you'll all come up with great projects!