We've also seen lots of cute ideas on the web, like this adorable skirt by Beccy:
Need more inspiration? Just Google "old tablecloth projects", and you'll be amazed at some of the cool projects that pop up. We've seen laundry carts, aprons, slipcovers - just about everything! I'm sure you'll all be inspired to come up with some cool ideas of your own!
Now for the contest details:
1. This must be a new item made for this contest, and be your original work.
2. Please email us two pictures - a "before" picture of the tablecloth, and an "after" picture of your completed project. They should be no larger than 600 x 900 pixels, and should be emailed to email@example.com by Monday, September 19th at 10 am, along with your name and mailing address. You may enter more than once.
3. All photos will be posted in a slide show here on the Arrow blog on Wednesday, September 21st.
4. The winner will be chosen in a blind judging by Arrow staff members.
5. The winner will receive our awesome Kangaroo Kabinets rolling tote!
If you have any questons, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck, and have fun with it!