Yo-yo's come in all shapes and sizes these days, so you don't have to limit yourself to round ones anymore. They're also not just for quilts - check out this cute wine tote from Clover!
(photo courtesy of Clover USA)
Let your imagination go yo-yo, and come up with something fun and unique! If you've never made a yo-yo, here's a link that will help:
or use Clover's "Quick" Yo-Yo Makers!
Clover also has some cute yo-yo ideas in the project section on their website,
http://www.clover-usa.com/Make+It/Project+Sheets/, if you need more inspiration!
Now, the technical stuff! The rules:
1. This must be a new item made for this contest, and be your original work.
2. The majority of the item must be made from yo-yo's. In other words, please don't send us a tote bag with one yo-yo on it. We want yo-yo's to be the focus!
3. Please email a 600 x 900 pixel image of your completed project to email@example.com by Thursday, July 7th at 9 pm, along with your name and mailing address. You may enter more than once.
4. All photos will be posted in a slide show here on the Arrow blog on Monday, July 11th.
5. The winner will be chosen in a blind judging by Arrow staff members.
And how about this for the winner:
***UPDATE** Clover USA has kindly donated an additional prize:
Their awesome Stack 'n Stitch Thread Tower! Thanks Clover!
Have fun everyone! We're looking forward to seeing your creations!