To participate in the Pincushion Contest:
1. Think outside the box and make a fun yet functional pincushion – remember tomatoes and traditional pincushions are a no-no, and it must be based on your original design. Yes, you can enter more than one pincushion.
2. Send a 900 x 600 pixel jpeg file of your pincushion to Rebecca@arrowcabinets.com by 5/13/11. You do not need to have a blog to participate in the contest.
3. On 5/16/11, we will publish a slideshow here on the blog of all the pincushions. A panel of judges from Arrow will determine the winner , and the winner will be announced on 5/20/11.
4. The winner will receive these:
A Kangaroo Kabinets Rolling Tote and an adorable apron!
To participate in the blog hop:
1. Email Rebecca@arrowcabinets.com with your blog URL by May 12th. You will then receive the outgoing link for the blog that will follow yours in the hop.
2. You will need to post an image of your pincushion on your blog and directions if you so choose, along with the outgoing link that you are assigned, by 10 pm on Sunday May 15th. Anyone that does not have their pincushion or link posted will be removed from the hop and will not be to be reinstated.
3. On Monday, the blog hop will be posted on the Arrow Cabinets blog along with the contest slideshow, and announced on their Facebook page.
*International customers are welcome to participate, and you do not have to participate in the blog hop to enter the contest!